Allow Jay Allen Finn, Cpa To Help You With Your Wage Garnishment

Every year in the United States, thousands of good, hard-working taxpayers get the shaft. They are late filing their tax returns or have some tragedy that causes them to owe the IRS. Even if your delinquent taxes are your own fault and not due to a major life crisis, you should not have to endure harassment, bank levies or a wage garnishment from the IRS. Sometimes it simply comes down to good people making bad decisions. You should have the opportunity to rectify yourself with the IRS and get yourself back on your feet. is here to tell you that you do have that right.

By allowing Jay Allen Finn, CPA to work on your case, you are exercising your rights to not be harassed by the IRS. Mr. Finn and his team of tax professionals have the expertise and knowledge needed to work with the IRS on your behalf and get you out from under that massive tax debt. He can give you the IRS tax help that you need to get on with your life without worrying about losing your bank assets or your hard-earning money through a wage garnishment. Generally speaking, if you owe the IRS money, they can attach your wages, forcing your employer to hand over up to 70 percent of your paycheck to them until your tax debt is paid off.

This is money that you may need to pay your mortgage or car payment, buy food for your family or put your children through college. Instead of allowing the IRS to serve a wage garnishment to your employer on you, allow Mr. Finn to work with the IRS to get you relief from your delinquent taxes. Because Mr. Finn worked as an IRS agent for several years, he knows the law and he knows exactly how to speak to the IRS to help you. If you qualify, you may even be able to get an IRS offer in compromise in which a substantial amount of the money that you owe may be taken off. Many who qualify for an offer in compromise settle their tax debt for merely pennies on the dollar.

Don’t spend another day being bullied by the IRS. Allow Jay Allen Finn and his team of tax professionals to go to work for you and get you the relief that you need from those tax debts. He can help you to file your late returns and could even help to protect your future tax refunds. Don’t be dogged by the IRS. Allow Mr. Finn to take your case today.

This entry was posted in Taxes. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *